Has your Apple support expired?
Is your Lion installation slowing down your beloved iMac or MacBook Pro?
Want to get in the Cloud with iCloud, but it just isn’t happening?
All of our engineers are certified technicians and have extensive and up to date knowledge of the latest developments with the Apple OSX support principles. We can quickly assist with:
- Hardware issues – Power issues, Kernel panic!, iMac, MacBook, iPad, iPod, iPhone screen repair
- We support – iPad, iPhone, MacBook Pro, Macbook, iMac, Mac Pro, iBook, Power Mac G4, iPod
- Support problems – iCal, iPhoto, iLife, Microsoft Office, Parallels, iTunes, iOS
- Networking – Active Directory integration, sharing, Snow Leopard or Lion Server
- Upgrades – Out of space, unable to upgrade? Memory and hard disk upgrades
- Data recovery – Apple will swap your hard disk (if in warranty) but they wont get your data back – we will
- Anti Malware – Avoid passing viruses to Windows users, safe online computing for families and business
- Out of warranty or Applecare – we dont need Apple warranty to fix it or support you
- Need a new Mac, we have some unbeatable deals on new Apple hardware, call us for our latest special offers
What this means is that we are able to quickly find solutions to issues which even the guys in blue t-shirts have struggled with. This is because we are totally independent. If you have Microsoft Office issues on a Mac then no problem. Alternatively if you have iCloud support issues on your PC we are able to offer the full support. All of our core services (data recovery, backup and maintenance) are available to Apple networks be they exclusively Apple Mac or a hybrid Mac/PC environment. Our support packages start from only £30 per month, or simply Pay-As-You-Go and get the support which is not available from the Apple retail outlets or from less qulified or experienced IT outlets. Contact us now for immediate assistance via our remote support portal.
Why not give us a call for FREE on 0800 756 1400 to see how we can help you and your business today.